Cottage or Cabin Accommodation in Ocean Grove, Bellarine Peninsula
|34 Orton Street|
|Ocean Grove, Victoria 3226|
|Great Places To Stay of which we are a member|
| • Hotel and Motel Accommodation Assoc. (HMAA)|
• Accommodation Getaways Victoria (AGV)
• Bellarine Peninsula and Geelong Otway Tourism Inc.
Cosy cottages are suitable for family holidays, couples wanting a romantic escape and small groups wanting to escape.|
Our 23 cottages with high timber ceilings and all the creature comforts of home are fully self-contained with a cosy open fire. Perfect for couples, families or group gatherings. Golfers will love our location as we have approximately 13 golf courses within a 15 minute drive. Bed configurations vary but we can accommodate for families up to 6, Couples and small groups.
Ti-Tree Village features three styles of log cottages all with:
* Fully equipped kitchen
* QS bed in master bedroom
* Open fireplace.
* TV/Video and cd player
* Ceiling Fans and portable heater
Our Garden Cottages are warm country cottages and designed to suit family or sharing couples. Magazines, books and jaffle irons all add to the charm and character of these cottages.
* 2nd bedroom varying from bunks, singles, tri-bunk or double bed
* Small hip bath for babies and toddlers
Our Deluxe Spa Cottages are a "romantics haven". large private verandas overlook landscaped gardens. Features, such as the open fire and spa bath are perfect for the romantic escape.
* Two person Spa bath
* Fold out sofa bed in living area
Our Loft Spa Cottages are Family Spa Cottages with a " touch of class". The unique roof lines and loft bedrooms set these cottages apart. The large balconies with bull nosed verandas and outdoor settings overlook landscaped gardens. Perfect for couples, families or sharing couples.
* Two person Spa bath
* Air-conditioning/heating system
* Queen bed or 2 single beds in loft Bedroom
* Second TV in loft bedroom
Our village is within minutes walk from the sprawling beach of Ocean Grove and walking distance to the shops and local restaurants.
Explore the wonders of the Bellarine Peninsula and surrounds with wineries, golf courses and magnificent coastal drives down the Great Ocean Road all minutes from your door.
* Playground for children
* TV/Video Room with pool table
* Free Video library
* Laundry facilities within the village
* Unique Bar and Eatery
Our most recent addition to the Village is our unique restaurant, The BarkHut BBQ and Bar. Opened Boxing Day 2005 it has been designed to replicate a cattlemans mountain hut with timber slab walls, rusty roof and cosy open fire. Our guests have the option of a cook your own meal utilising the indoor commercial barbeques or they can relax and watch the chef cook on the barbeques for them. Alternatively guests have the option to choose from our home-style a` la carte menu.
Our Village and the restaurant can cater for small weddings, birthday parties, group gatherings, family re-unions or private functions and those seeking a venue with a difference!
Please contact Ti-Tree Village for up to date packages available.
|Guests:||99 (23 cottages: 15 x 2-bedroom, 8 1-bedroom)|
|Children welcome:||Yes |
|Awards:||2003 and 2004 Australian Achiever Awards - Highly recommended in Customer Service|
|Price Guide:||- from $155.00 - $235.00 per night two persons|
- extra Children under 14: $15.00 - $20.00 per child per night
- extra Adults $30.00 - $35.00 per adult per night
|Payment:||Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Eftpos|
|Booking Policy:||- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking.|
- Balance payable on arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations within 28 days of arrival, unless vacancy is filled.
- A booking fee applies to all cancellations
- Minimum bookiing periods may apply to school holidays, weekends, Easter and long weekends (inc. Melbourne Cup Weekend )
- We regret no refunds can be made to early departures.