Hidden Treasure at Pirates Bay - Captain's Cabin
Apartment or Suite, Cottage or Cabin Accommodation in Blairgowrie, Southern-Beachside Mornington Peninsula
|15 Knox Road|
|Blairgowrie, Victoria 3942|
|See our other cottage 'Crew's Cottage'|
|Member of Mornington Peninsula Seastays|
Mornington Peninsula Tourism
There is nothing like a sunset stroll along the beach or an evening dip at nearby Bridgewater Bay and then falling asleep to the gentle sound of the ocean on the rocks.|
The Captain's Cabin is perfect for two and is a luxury romantic getaway, and features a luxury ensuite.
With kitchenette, dining, lounge and private outdoor BBQ area in its own garden setting, together with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans - many couples don't emerge for days on end!
The Cabin includes:
- fully equipped lounge area with flat screen TV, video, tape player, CD player and radio including a selection of books, magazines, games and videos.
- Luxury freestanding soaker bath and roomy shower in spacious en-suite bathroom
- Dining and kitchenette including stone benchtops, microwave oven, fridge, hotplate and cookware, electric frypan, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger, utensils plus all accessories needed to make an extended stay more comfortable
- Queen size bed with garden views
- Two private outdoor areas including 4 burner gas barbecue, outdoor dining setting and cushioned sun lounges all set on a private decked area with garden outlook.
- Split system air conditioning and heating together with ceiling fans to make a visit at any time of the year comfortable
- Under cover parking exclusively for guests. One vehicle only please!
- Laundry facilities include new washing machine.
|Hidden Treasure at Pirates Bay is situated is situated only 500m through the sand dunes to the stunning Mornington Peninsula National Park ocean coastline in Blairgowrie. This unique location allows easy access to the Peninsula's greatest natural attraction with rock pools, low tide lagoons, surf beaches, cliff formations and spectacular scenery at every turn.|
|Guests:||2 Guests (1 cabin)|
|Children welcome:||Yes Babies welcome.|
|Hours:||- Check in is from 3.00 pm |
- Check out is by 10.00 am
|Price Guide:||HIGH PEAK (Dec 19 - Jan 9)|
Per couple for 7 nights $1750
7 night min. stay
PEAK (Sept Apr) (Excludes High Peak)
Per couple for 1-2 nights (flat rate): $380.00 Weekly: $1330.00
3 night min. stay for most public holidays = $570.00
4 night min. stay for Easter = $1000.00
5 night min. stay from Jan 10 - Jan 31.
Per couple for 1-2 nights (flat rate): $340.00 Weekly: $1190.00
3 night min. stay for most public and school holidays = $510.00
All tariffs are BYO linen. Please BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels and teatowels. Quilt and pillows are provided.
|Payment:||Cash, Direct Credit, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx|
|Booking Policy:|| Guest Terms and Conditions will be forwarded to you prior to receiving your deposit.|
20% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
A security deposit is required for all bookings, and can be processed as a credit card authorisation, if you wish.
50% of remaining monies is to be paid half way between booking date and arrival.
Balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Cancellations are to be advised in writing giving details of reason for cancellation. If the property is re-booked by another party, the following refunds are possible -
More than one month before arrival date: 50% refund, less $100.00 admin fee.
Less than 1 month prior to arrival: No refund.
Captain's Studio Style Bedroom
Captain's stylish decor througout
Captain's luxury freestanding soaker bath
Captain's walk-in shower
Relax on the private deck
A perfect place to relax
Nearby Pearse's beach
Peninsula Hot Springs thermal mineral pools - a short drive away