Rosebud Country Club Fairways Resort
Resort, Functions Accommodation
|207 Boneo Road|
|Rosebud, Victoria 3939|
Mornington Peninsula Beachside Tourism
Fairways Resort is the Mornington Peninsula's latest accommodation, offering 23 quality suites. Fairways Resort is located on Rosebud Country Club, a fantastic facility with two 18 Hole golf courses, three Lawn Bowling Greens, Restaurant and function centre.|
After a comfortable and quiet night's sleep, the travelling golfer can walk less than 100 metres to the first tee or jump in the car for a short drive to one of the many other great courses on the Mornington Peninsula (three of which are consistently rated in Australia's top 50).
* The Golfers Suite is our standard room. The Suite is a single room with a KS Bed (that can be split into 2 singles) ideal for the single traveller or those on a budget.
* The Golfer's Suite (Triple) is a single room with a KS Bed (that can be split into 2 singles) and a Single bed.
2 Disabled suites available.
* The Resortís Executive suites have a separate lounge and office with a central bathroom. The room includes a KS bed, couch and desk. This room can be configured with additional bedding.
* The Spa Suite is a single room with KS bed and cosy two person spa.
* The Family Suite features two bedrooms. The main bedroom contains a KS bed and the second room has two Single beds.
Facilities at Rosebud Country Club make it the perfect venue for your next off site Business Meeting. The Country Club has function rooms large enough to cater for 200 people and the resources to make your corporate function a success. The main function room is also readily converted to an elegant reception room suitable for weddings and other special occasions.
Fairways Resort is owned and managed by golfers. You are welcome to phone to gain local knowledge of courses; best days to play; condition of the courses; level of difficulty and weather forecasts.
Please phone and ask how we can assist you plan a golfing package visit on the Mornington Peninsula.
All suites have the following features:
* Air Conditioning and Heating
* Alarm Clock
* Direct Dial Phone
* Internet Access
* Bar Fridge
* Hair Dryer
* Safe Parking Area
* Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
* Private courtyard and table and chairs.
* Personal introduction to the National Golf Club - Upon request
|Directions: Turn left at the very end of the Mornington Peninsula Freeway into Boneo Road (C777) and travel 200 metres toward Flinders where you will see a sign marking the entrance to Rosebud Country Club on your left. At the top of the Country Club's driveway you will see the entrance to Fairways Resort.|
Melways Reference: Map 170 C7
|Disabled access:||Yes 2 disabled suites|
|Children welcome:||Yes |
|Price Guide:||$120.00 - $220.00 per couple per night|