Chillout Travel Winery Tours
Tours, Food and Wine , attractions
| Accredited Tourism Business Australia|
Tourism Alliance Victoria
Discover the scenic Mornington Peninsula grape-growing region only one hour from Melbourne on a guided private winery tour and enjoy “Great wine, great food and a great day out…”|
MORNINGTON PENINSULA WINE TOUR
Visit some of the best wineries for a great selection of wine tastings and enjoy a lovely leisurely two course gourmet a la carte lunch with wine at ‘La Baracca’ restaurant T’Gallant. It’s a great day out whether you want lots of wine information (or a little!), excellent food, and just to sip the day away and relax in lovely scenic surroundings.
EXAMPLE ITINERARY - you may choose your own wineries to visit if you wish!
• 9.45 am - pick up from your hotel/accommodation.
• 11.00 am - first wine tasting RED HILL ESTATE; some of the most spectacular views on the peninsula - relax with an eclectic selection of wines, finishing off with a great Botrytis and excellent Muscat…
• 12.00 pm - second wine tasting and gourmet lunch T’GALLANT; enjoy a wonderful two course a la carte lunch and glass of wine, tea or coffee at the well known ‘La Baracca’ restaurant with live music on the weekends…
• 2.15 pm - third wine tasting MONTALTO VINEYARD; take a walk down gentle meandering slopes and take in the lovely vineyard, kitchen gardens, olives, wetlands and sculptures. Then try Montalto’s hand picked wines starting with a sparkling and finishing with a great late harvest Riesling…
• 3.15pm - fourth wine tasting BOX STALLION; set on a stud farm with the cellar door comprising the original stud boxes, an excellent wine tasting range including the hard to come by Arneis…
• 4.00 pm - Leave Mornington Peninsula.
Chillout Travel organises private tours for all occasions. Tours run 7 Day’s a week. Book our recommended tour above or pick your own wineries to visit - it is your day and can be as flexible as you like! Check out our website www. Chillouttravel .com for more tours such as the “Wine, Cheese & Choc Tour”.
Chillout Travel provides expert hosts with industry backgrounds and qualifications. All mini buses/coaches are air conditioned, spacious with excellent viewing and comfort.
|Price Guide:||Gift Vouchers available.|
• $112 per person - 9 to 11 people
• $122 per person - 6 to 8 people.
• $162 per person - 4 to 5 people.
• $312 per person - 2 to 3 people.
Ask for a quote for large groups of 12 or more people.
|Payment:||Direct Credit, Visa, MasterCard|
|Booking Policy:||$300 Deposit due to secure booking.|
Policy: 2.9% Credit Card charge.
Red Hill Estate Views
Box Stallion group