Arthurs Superb Views
Apartment or Suite, Home Stay, Functions, Breakfast - Continental, Self-catering , Accommodation
|10 Nestle Court|
|Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936|
Mornington Peninsula Hinterland Tourism Inc
The one word we hear the most is "Wow" because just about everybody says that when they first walk into their luxury suite. At 1000 feet above Port Phillip Bay, the wonderful views of the meandering coastline all the way back to the City skyline are stunning to say the least.|
This luxurious accommodation is just metres from the Arthurs Seat summit. At night the views are really more sensational, with the twinkling lights of the bayside suburbs creating a scene that resembles a night time fairyland.
Established since 1999 Arthurs Superb Views has won its rating not only for the magnificent views but also for its superior and quality accommodation. From any part of the Penthouse or 3 luxury Spa Suites including the double spa in the bathroom, the panoramic uninterrupted views are just spell binding.
A continental breakfast of fresh breads, jams, cereals, fruits, various teas and coffee is supplied in the comfort and intimacy of each suite.
In summer guests favour breakfasting on their private balcony so as to soak up the beautiful sunrise and the tranquil tree top setting below. It’s only a short walk to the Arthurs Tavern and with a few minutes drive you’re amongst some of Australia’s best Restaurants and Wineries that the Peninsula is renowned for along with its beautiful bay & ocean beaches and also very close to the Peninsula Hot Springs.
A unique romantic getaway retreat to relax and enjoy one another's company and intimacy. It could be a very special occasion such as a honeymoon, birthday or wedding anniversary but whatever the event, you'll be doing it in style and luxury.
Whether in the height of the summer or the depths of winter, the romantic views, ambience and atmosphere of this luxury getaway retreat are unsurpassed.
A quick view of the comments in the Guest Register confirms this with such quotes as "Romantic Getaway", “Doesn’t get any better than this” and “closest thing to heaven on earth”
|Guests:||8 (1 Penthouse and 3 Spa Suites)|
|Hours:||• Check in from 2:30pm|
• Check out by 11:00am
|Price Guide:||Tariffs are per night for per couple or single per Suite and include a Continental Breakfast.|
Maximum room occupation 2 people at any time, sorry but no children.
Peak Weekday $280.00
Peak Weekend (Friday and Sunday) $340.00
Peak Saturday (Minimum 2 night booking)$380.00
• 2 X 45 min each in-suite massage (for couple) $195.00
• 1 X 60 min in-suite massage $165.00
|Payment:||Cash, Eftpos, Direct Credit, Visa, MasterCard|
|Booking Policy:||DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:|
• deposit of 50% of total accommodation charge to be paid immediately by credit card to secure a booking
• If booking is made 14 days or less than the arrival date then full payment for the booking must be paid immediately
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
Booking payment is refundable less $50.00 administration levy if cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to arrival date
• if less than 30 days to arrival date the payment is refunded less cancellation fee ($50.00) only if another guest rebooks the dates of your booking again. If not rebooked the full payment is forfeited
• if the dates cancelled fall on a weekend, long weekend, public holiday or during peak holiday period and the booking is not rebooked, then Arthurs Superb Views retains the right to decline a refund
• all other dates the booking payment made can be applied to another time
MINIMUM NIGHT BOOKINGS:
• generally a minimum of 2 nights applies on weekends and Long Weekends if Saturday night is included. Saturday night only bookings can be allowed however when the Friday or Sunday night for the Suite in question has already been booked as a single night by another guest
• minimum of 2 nights (or more) may also apply on other statutory public holidays plus from Christmas Day to first 14 days January and Easter holiday periods